Psalms 119-DALETH- Psalms for the Soul

The fourth Letter of the Hebrew alphabet Daleth.  Daleth represents to be made alive from the dust, lowliness and heaviness of spirit.

Psalms 119-My Soul Cleaves unto God
Psalms 119:25 DALETH. My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word.

Psalms 119:26 I have declared my ways, and you heard me: teach me thy statutes.

Psalms 119:27Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.

Psalms 119:28 My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.

Psalms 119:29 Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously.

Psalms 119:30 I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.

Psalms 119:31 I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O LORD, put me not to shame.

Psalms 119:32 I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.
 (KJV)